With the output power up to 2000 VA, Hoymiles new microinverter monophasic on-grid microinverter HMS-2000B ranks among the highest for 4-in-1 microinverters.
Both models listed are equipped with reactive power control and can meet the requirements of UL 1741, ABNT NBR 16150, etc.
New Sub-1G wireless solution enables more stable communication with Hoymiles gateway DTU.
With the output power up to 2000 VA, Hoymiles new microinverter HMS-2000 series rank among the highest for 4-in-1 microinverters.
Each microinverter can connect up to 4 panels, with independent MPPT and monitoring maximizing the power production of your installation.
The new Sub-1G wireless solution enables more stable communication with Hoymiles gateway DTU.
|Dimensions: 331 × 218 × 36.6mm||Max. input voltage: 65V|
|Rated output power: 1800VA||Number of modules connected: 4|
|Commonly used module power: 360W to 600W+||MPPT voltage range: 16V–60V|
|Max. input current: 4 × 15A||Number of MPPTs: 2|
● High-powered microinverter with output power up to 2000 VA
● Independent monitoring makes easier maintenance
● With Reactive Power Control, compliant with UL 1741, ABNT NBR 16150, etc.
● Each microinverter supports up to 4 modules, faster installation and lower cost
● Safer for rooftop solar stations with rapid shutdown compliance and isolated transformer
● Sub-1G wireless solution enables the stable communication for commercial and industrial stations
● AC Trunk Connector
● AC Trunk Port Cap
● AC Trunk End Cap
● 12 Years Standard
● 25 Years Extendable